Bar Table Nº 1 - Express
Like its elder brother, this table is simple and sustainable. It has the same solid wood top and robust gunmetal steel legs, with the added convenience of rapid delivery. In addition, this Express version is slightly deeper (60 cm compared with 45 cm).
We've designed it to be easy and quick to assemble, whilst retaining the quality for which our furniture is becoming increasingly renowned.
Our Bar Stool No. 2 - 68 cm high (not included) is designed to perfectly complement this table, fitting fully underneath when not in use.
- Solid wood, reclaimed style: Sustainable. Smooth. No big gaps in which crumbs can collect. Protected from spills.
- Industrial steel legs and stiffening chassis - allows for quick assembly, and maximum strength.
- Comes with optional wall fixings, for added stability and security. For commercial / heavy use we recommend you secure these to a wall using the provided fixings.
- Built to last: Easily and quickly repaired and refreshed. Repeatedly dis-assemble/re-assemble with no loss in strength.
- Practical: Maximum clearance between floor and tabletop.
- Suitable for residential use. Need an extra heavy duty bar table for commercial use? Try our Bar Table Nº 1
- Handmade by Absalom Classics in the UK.
- 95 cm high x 60 cm deep
- Choice of two lengths:
- 120 cm long - suits 2 people along each length (106 cm between the legs)
- 180 cm long - suits 3 people along each length (166 cm between the legs)
- Free delivery
We Also Recommend
Dining Table Nº 1 - Express
Desk Nº 1 - Express