Tabletop Only - Rectangular
Lovingly handmade, our solid wood tabletops are ideal if you're making your own table or replacing an existing top.
We have spent several years perfecting these tops, and have used them to produce thousands of products. You'll open the box, stroke the wood, and say "my goodness, is that really wood? How is it so smooth?". They are a treat to behold.
Our customers have used them for standing desk tops, alcove tables, bench tops, bar tables fixed to walls, and much more.
- Smooth and flat - no gaps between planks, no cracks in which crumbs can collect, no ridges for you to snag your pen on when writing.
- Protected - we use a premium sprayed lacquer on these tops - resistant to staining and spills. It also gives them a fabulous sheen and feel.
- Solid wood, sustainably sourced - PEFC certified Grade A Finnish pine (any knots are small, stable and won't fall out).
- Kiln dried - low moisture, so they won't crack in your home.
- For indoor use only.
For bespoke sizes: Choose the nearest size up from the size you want, and in the 'note to seller' box when you go to checkout type the size. So if you want 110 x 50 cm, select the 120 x 60 cm top and make a note.
Need a larger size? Large commercial order? Cable holes? Different colour? Get in touch!
Please note that this is for a tabletop only, for use with your own sourced legs. (See our complete tables here).
Free UK delivery.
- Made to order - usually about 10 days between order and dispatch, though check our current delivery status.
We Also Recommend
Desk Nº 1 - Express
Desk Nº 3
Desk Nº 2
Desk Nº 0