Our furniture is made-to-order, and delivered using specialist furniture couriers.
Our current delivery time estimates are:
|'Express' items||Within 7-10 working days|
|Large items (desks, dining/bar tables, etc.)||4-6 weeks|
|Small items (bar stools, wall shelves)||2-3 weeks|
|Custom items (fully custom dimensions)||4-6 weeks|
We offer a 'Priority Manufacturing and Delivery Service' (see Delivery Costs below). This usually cuts the delivery time in half.
If you have a specific deadline to meet, please let us know prior to ordering.
Contact us if you require a more accurate estimate
Standard delivery is free.
Our priority manufacturing and delivery option is £25. With this option we jump your order to the start of the production and delivery queue. The time between ordering and delivery will typically be half the times stated above.
Note that even if you choose the priority service, we still have to make your order, so it's not a 'next day delivery' service.
Prices above only apply to mainland UK, not remote locations. We reserve the right to charge more if you live in a remote location e.g. Highlands or Islands; we will notify you in advance and give you option to cancel order.
'Express' items, and smaller items (wall shelves):
- Made to order
- Delivered using a standard courier, e.g. Parcelforce or DPD
- Can deliver to the UK and Europe
- If you are not at home when they call they will leave a note telling you how to receive the parcel, e.g. when they'll try again, if you can pick it up from a neighbour, or re-schedule delivery
Larger items (desks, tables, benches, side tables, etc.):
- Made to order, dispatched within the timescale at the top of this page
- They’ll contact you to arrange a suitable 3-hour window for delivery, and on the day of delivery will give you a courtesy call about 30 minutes before they arrive
- If delivery is to a location where parking/stopping is restricted, illegal, or difficult please make the necessary arrangements and inform the courier company when they get in touch with you
- Make sure you've confirmed that you can get the furniture into your home prior to ordering... measure doorways, consider awkward corners, radiators etc.. especially if you're ordering a large item like a dining table!
Returns / Exchanges
We accept returns on our standard items, provided you let us know you don't like it within 14 days of receiving the item.
Please note that we can't accept returns for custom items, except in very specific cases. Note that if we do accept returns for custom items, a restocking charge will apply if you return it. This varies depending on the item. Please enquire prior to placing an order if necessary.
You will receive your refund when we receive the goods from the courier - this can be up to a 10 days after the courier collects the goods from your address.
See our full Terms and Conditions for more details