Desk Nº 3
Proportionate. Practical. Solid.
In the time it took us to design this desk, a normal furniture company could have designed ten. Ours will be better. Some more facts:
- Proportionate: The desk top is the same thickness as the steel, the shelves slightly thinner. It looks better that way.
- Practical: Shelves sized to fit commonly available printers and leave enough room for your office chair.
- Solid wood, reclaimed style: Sustainable. Smooth. Protected from spills.
- Industrial steel frame: Absolutely solid. Lacquered for a sheen. No assembly required.
- Handmade by Absalom Classics in the UK: No middle man. No sweatshops. No nonsense.
- Built to last: Holds 200 kg at least. Easily and quickly repaired and refreshed.
- 75 cm high x 60 cm deep
- Shelves are 52 cm deep x 38.5 cm wide x 20 cm high
- Custom sizes available – contact us
- Shelves are on the right hand side from the user's perspective - we can modify this but it might take a week or two longer - contact us
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Made to order, and delivered using a specialist courier so can take several weeks to deliver - click here for an estimate of our current delivery times, and let us know if you have a delivery deadline prior to placing an order
We offer discounts for large orders, these apply to all our items:
- Spend £1000+ get 5% off - use code SAVEFIVE at checkout
- Spend £2500+ get 10% off - use code SAVETEN at checkout