Bar Stool Nº 2
Our aim for these bar stools was for them to be as purely functional as possible, to test the notion that anything which is designed to be solely functional is beautiful.
We've certainly not disproved our hypothesis with these stools:
- Solid wood, slow grown in Northern Europe.
- Rounded to provide the best possible comfort.
- Nested at the ends in the steel frame for protection.
- Protected from spills.
- Steel, forged in Western Europe; lacquered for a sheen and to display its proud heritage.
- No assembly required.
- Foot rest is just the right height.
- Strong, with a slight flex under weight to minimise rocking on uneven surfaces.
- Feet with inserts to prevent scratching soft flooring.
- Legs angled to maximise stability.
- Suitable for homes and commercial establishments.
Handmade by Absalom Classics in the UK.
- Two sizes available: Pick a stool approximately 30 cm shorter than your bar height:
- 68 cm is usually ideal for breakfast bars / kitchen islands around 95 cm high
- 78 cm is usually suitable for commercial bars around 105 cm high (usually not suitable for breakfast bars / kitchen islands)
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Usually delivered within 3-5 working days
- Looking for lots of these? A different colour? Different wood? Contact us.