Low Stool Nº 2
We've certainly not disproved our hypothesis with these stools:
- Solid wood, slow grown in Northern Europe.
- Rounded to provide the best possible comfort.
- Nested at the ends in the steel frame for protection.
- Protected from spills.
- Steel, forged in Western Europe; lacquered for a sheen and to display its proud heritage.
- No assembly required.
- Strong, with a slight flex under weight to minimise rocking on uneven surfaces.
- Feet with inserts to prevent scratching soft flooring.
- Legs angled to maximise stability.
- Suitable for homes and commercial establishments.
Handmade by Absalom Classics in the UK.
- 48 cm high x 38 cm wide x 30 cm deep
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Usually delivered within 3-5 working days
- Looking for lots of these? A different colour? Different wood? Contact us.
We Also Recommend
Dining Table Nº 1 - Express
Bar Table Nº 1 - Express
Desk Nº 1 - Express