Low Stool Nº 2
Our aim for these low stools was for them to be as functional as possible, to test the idea that anything which is solely functional is beautiful.
We've certainly not disproved our hypothesis with these stools:
- Solid wood, slow grown in Northern Europe.
- Rounded to provide the best possible comfort.
- Nested at the ends in the steel frame for protection.
- Protected from spills.
- Stackable - stack them up to five stools high, to keep them out of the way when not using or tidying the room.
- Steel, forged in Western Europe; lacquered for a sheen and to display its proud heritage.
- No assembly required.
- Strong, with a slight flex under weight to minimise rocking on uneven surfaces.
- Feet with inserts to prevent scratching soft flooring.
- Legs angled to maximise stability.
- Suitable for homes and commercial establishments.
Handmade by Absalom Classics in the UK.
- 48 cm high x 38 cm wide x 30 cm deep
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Usually delivered within 3-5 working days
- Looking for lots of these? A different colour? Different wood? Contact us.