Bar Stool Nº 1 - Moss Green / Solid Oak
- Free UK shipping
- Made to Order
- Customisable (contact us)
Our Solid Oak and Moss Green bar stools are not like the bar stools you find elsewhere. We make these oak bar stools ourselves in the UK. These are strong. Sustainable. Solid.
We find that the Moss Green goes beautifully with our aged oak tops. We love these bar stools - that's why we make them.
- Moss Green steel frame: Absolutely solid. Hand made in the UK. Powder coated for durability. No assembly required.
- Built to last: Suitable for classy breakfast bars, kitchen islands, and commercial establishments.
- Solid American Oak bar stool top: Sustainable. Smooth. Protected from spills.
- Handmade by Absalom Classics in the UK.
- The 68 cm stool goes perfectly with our bar table
- Two sizes available: Pick a stool approximately 30 cm shorter than your bar height:
- 68 cm is usually ideal for breakfast bars / kitchen islands around 95 cm high
- 78 cm is usually suitable for commercial bars around 105 cm high (usually not suitable for breakfast bars)
- Free delivery.
- Made to order, and delivered using a specialist courier so can take several weeks to deliver - click here for an estimate of our current delivery times, and let us know if you have a delivery deadline prior to placing an order
- Buying 6 or more? Get a 5% discount - use discount code STOOLS at checkout to apply discount (this covers pallet delivery)
Our furniture is made-to-order, and delivered using specialist furniture couriers.
Our current delivery time estimates are:
|'Express' items||Within 7-10 working days|
|Large items (desks, dining/bar tables, etc.)||4-6 weeks|
|Small items (bar stools, wall shelves)||1-3 weeks|
|Custom items (fully custom dimensions)||4-6 weeks|
Standard delivery is free.
Our priority manufacturing and delivery option is £25. With this option we jump your order to the start of the production and delivery queue. The time between ordering and delivery will typically be half the times stated above.
If you have a specific deadline to meet, please let us know prior to ordering.
Contact us if you require a more accurate estimate
We accept returns on our standard items, provided you let us know you don't like it within 14 days of receiving the item.
Items must be returned in their original packaging, and protected from transit damage.
You will receive your refund when we receive the goods from the courier - this can be up to a 10 days after the courier collects the goods from your address.
Please note that we can't accept returns for custom items. Please enquire prior to placing an order if necessary.
See our full Terms and Conditions for more details