Square Table Nº 1 - Gun Metal / Medium Pine
Regular price £319.00 Sale price£259.00 Save £60.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free UK shipping
- Made to Order
- Customisable (contact us)
Our solid pine square café tables are just about as simple as you can get, but simple doesn't mean low quality.
We've designed these solid pine tables to be slender, strong, and versatile. Although they're very popular as café or restaurant tables they're also popular with people just looking for a small but classy table for their homes.
The café table top is of solid pine, slow grown in Northern Europe and handcrafted in our UK workshop. It's full stave, which means that it's made of full planks of pine (rather than small pieces all joined together). The solid wood tabletop is sanded so it's very smooth, stained with our most popular finish, and is coated in a premium lacquer which makes it very resistant to spills and stains.
Our artisans hand weld the square café table frames in our UK workshop - there's no assembly required. The square table frames are lacquered for a fabulous sheen upon the raw steel patina. There are adjustable feet on the bottom too.
- Practical: Solidly built, but slim - maximise the range of chairs you can use with it.
- Solid Slow Grown Pine: Smooth. No large gaps between planks in which crumbs can collect. Protected from spills.
- Industrial steel frame: Solid. No assembly required.
- Built to last: Holds 100 kg at least. Suitable for classy homes and businesses.
- Handcrafted by Absalom Classics in the UK.
- 74 cm high x 60 cm wide x 60 cm deep - suits two people as a small café table
- 51 cm gap between the legs
- 69 cm clearance underneath
- 25 mm thick pine top
- Custom sizes and colours available – contact us