Pi Poseur Table
We hand make the solid wood tops in our workshop. They're smooth, practical, and handsome. They are a delight.
These tables are mainly used in cafes, bars, and pubs - wherever the loveliest round poseur tables are required.
- Practical: The base is cast iron so it's heavy and stable.
- Solid distressed wood, reclaimed style: Smooth. No large gaps between planks in which crumbs can collect. Protected from spills.
- Powder coated steel frame: Some self assembly required.
- They go with bar stools approximately 78 cm tall (like our 78 cm bar stools here)
- Handmade by Absalom Classics in the UK.
- 110 cm high x 75 cm diameter
- Custom sizes available – contact us
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Made to order, and delivered using a specialist courier so can take several weeks to deliver - click here for an estimate of our current delivery times, and let us know if you have a delivery deadline prior to placing an order
- Make sure you can fit these into your desired location before ordering!
We offer discounts for large orders, these apply to all our items:
- Spend £1000+ get 5% off - use code SAVEFIVE at checkout
- Spend £2500+ get 10% off - use code SAVETEN at checkout