Round Table Nº 2 - Poseur Table - Black / Medium Pine
- Free UK shipping
- Made to Order
- Customisable (contact us)
Comprised of multiple slender supports that combine to give a sturdy base, this poseur table is popular in homes and businesses who want something a bit different but still high quality. The poseur tables are handmade in our UK workshop.
- Solid distressed wood, reclaimed style: Smooth. No large gaps between planks in which crumbs can collect. Protected from spills.
- Powder coated steel frame - no assembly required.
- They go with bar stools approximately 78 cm tall (like our 78 cm bar stools here)
- Handmade by Absalom Classics in the UK.
- 109 cm high x 75 cm diameter
- Base diameter 65 cm
- Custom sizes available – contact us
- Free delivery.
- Made to order, and delivered using a specialist courier so can take several weeks to deliver - click here for an estimate of our current delivery times, and let us know if you have a delivery deadline prior to placing an order
- Make sure you can fit these into your desired location before ordering!
Our furniture is made-to-order, and delivered using specialist furniture couriers.
Our current delivery time estimates are:
|'Express' items||Within 7-10 working days|
|Large items (desks, dining/bar tables, etc.)||4-6 weeks|
|Small items (bar stools, wall shelves)||1-3 weeks|
|Custom items (fully custom dimensions)||4-6 weeks|
Standard delivery is free.
Our priority manufacturing and delivery option is £25. With this option we jump your order to the start of the production and delivery queue. The time between ordering and delivery will typically be half the times stated above.
If you have a specific deadline to meet, please let us know prior to ordering.
Contact us if you require a more accurate estimate
We accept returns on our standard items, provided you let us know you don't like it within 14 days of receiving the item.
Items must be returned in their original packaging, and protected from transit damage.
You will receive your refund when we receive the goods from the courier - this can be up to a 10 days after the courier collects the goods from your address.
Please note that we can't accept returns for custom items. Please enquire prior to placing an order if necessary.
See our full Terms and Conditions for more details