Table Top Only - Circular - Pine, Medium Tone
- Free UK shipping
- Made to Order
- Customisable (contact us)
Lovingly handmade, our solid wood table tops are ideal if you're making your own table or replacing an existing top.
We have spent several years perfecting these tops, and have used them to produce thousands of products. You'll open the box, stroke the wood, and say "my goodness, is that really wood? How is it so smooth?". They are a treat to behold.
Use these tops for cafe table tops, or replacement kitchen table tops.
- Smooth and flat - no gaps between planks, no cracks in which crumbs can collect, no ridges for you to snag your pen on when writing.
- Protected - we use a premium sprayed lacquer on these tops - resistant to staining and spills. It also gives them a fabulous sheen and feel.
- Solid wood, sustainably sourced - PEFC certified Grade A Finnish pine (any knots are small, stable and won't fall out).
- Kiln dried - low moisture, so they won't crack in your home.
- Choose between two wood colours.
- For indoor use only.
Please note that this is for a table top only, for use with your own sourced legs. (See our complete tables here).
Free UK delivery.
- Made to order - usually about 10 days between order and dispatch, though check our current delivery status.