Bar Stool Nº 2
We've certainly not disproved our hypothesis with these stools:
- Solid wood, slow grown in Northern Europe.
- Rounded to provide the best possible comfort.
- Nested at the ends in the steel frame for protection.
- Protected from spills.
- Steel, forged in Western Europe; lacquered for a sheen and to display its proud heritage.
- No assembly required.
- Foot rest is just the right height.
- Strong, with a slight flex under weight to minimise rocking on uneven surfaces.
- Feet with inserts to prevent scratching soft flooring.
- Legs angled to maximise stability.
- Suitable for homes and commercial establishments.
Handmade by Absalom Classics in the UK.
- Two sizes available: Pick a stool approximately 30 cm shorter than your bar height:
- 68 cm is usually ideal for breakfast bars / kitchen islands around 95 cm high
- 78 cm is usually suitable for commercial bars around 105 cm high (usually not suitable for breakfast bars / kitchen islands)
- Free delivery on orders over £100
- Usually delivered within 3-5 working days
- Looking for lots of these? A different colour? Different wood? Contact us.
We Also Recommend
Dining Table Nº 1 - Express
Bar Table Nº 1 - Express
Desk Nº 1 - Express