Table Top Only - Circular - Pine, Medium Tone
- Free UK shipping
- Made to Order
- Customisable (contact us)
Lovingly handmade, our solid wood table tops are ideal if you're making your own table or replacing an existing top.
We have spent several years perfecting these tops, and have used them to produce thousands of products. You'll open the box, stroke the wood, and say "my goodness, is that really wood? How is it so smooth?". They are a treat to behold.
Use these tops for cafe table tops, or replacement kitchen table tops.
- Smooth and flat - no gaps between planks, no cracks in which crumbs can collect, no ridges for you to snag your pen on when writing.
- Protected - we use a premium sprayed lacquer on these tops - resistant to staining and spills. It also gives them a fabulous sheen and feel.
- Solid wood, sustainably sourced - PEFC certified Grade A Finnish pine (any knots are small, stable and won't fall out).
- Kiln dried - low moisture, so they won't crack in your home.
- Choose between two wood colours.
- For indoor use only.
Please note that this is for a table top only, for use with your own sourced legs. (See our complete tables here).
Free UK delivery.
- Made to order - usually about 10 days between order and dispatch, though check our current delivery status.
Our furniture is made-to-order, and delivered using specialist furniture couriers.
Our current delivery time estimates are:
|'Express' items||Within 7-10 working days|
|Large items (desks, dining/bar tables, etc.)||4-6 weeks|
|Small items (bar stools, wall shelves)||1-3 weeks|
|Custom items (fully custom dimensions)||4-6 weeks|
Standard delivery is free.
Our priority manufacturing and delivery option is £25. With this option we jump your order to the start of the production and delivery queue. The time between ordering and delivery will typically be half the times stated above.
If you have a specific deadline to meet, please let us know prior to ordering.
Contact us if you require a more accurate estimate
We accept returns on our standard items, provided you let us know you don't like it within 14 days of receiving the item.
Items must be returned in their original packaging, and protected from transit damage.
You will receive your refund when we receive the goods from the courier - this can be up to a 10 days after the courier collects the goods from your address.
Please note that we can't accept returns for custom items. Please enquire prior to placing an order if necessary.
See our full Terms and Conditions for more details